Chapter (13) Exercises
Order Materials Suppliers & Services
1) Which of the following is not an activity performed in the expenditure cycle?
C) cash disbursement
2) One of the basic activities in the expenditure cycle
1) Which of the following is generally not shown on a receiving report?
A) price of the items
B) quantity of the items
C) purchase order number
D) counted and inspected by
2) A receiving clerk notes that a delivery of 10 units has been received,
Chapter (12): Exercises
21) Which is the best control to prevent invoicing customers for more than the actual
quantity shipped? Send 10 the invoice 15
A) Use the information from the sales order to prepare the sales invoice.
B) Use the information
Chapter (12): Exercises 1
1) _ is not a basic activity of the revenue cycle.
A) Sales order entry
2) The activities involved in soliciting and processing customer orders within the revenue
cycle are known as the