01 Exam Study Guide MKG 460
1. Which of the following statement is TRUE of many large firms today?
Many firms today, have worked through their economic problems and are encountering some valueenhancing benefits from their supply chain management eff
CH 3 Creating and Managing Supplier Relationships STUDY GUIDE
1. Which of the following is important in developing successful relationships in a partnership?
Building Trust, Shared Vision and Objectives, Personal Relationships, Mutual Benefits and Needs,
MKG 460 Exam #2: Ch. 3 & 4
If a company is effectively focusing on its core competencies, its level of outsourcing is
likely to increase. (p 75)
In order to maintain a shared vision, the buyer alone should establish the objectives o
Chapter 5 - Demand Forecasting STUDY GUIDE
1. According to the textbook, which of the following is NOT a way to closely match supply and demand?
A supplier to hold plenty of stock available for delivery at any time.
Use of flexible pricing
Chapter 6 - Resource Planning Systems STUDY GUIDE FOR EXAM 3
1. Which of the following results from using the chase production strategy?
Negative motivational impact on workers
2. Which of the following basic production strategies used for addressing the
CH 4 - Ethical and Sustainable Sourcing STUDY GUIDE PREP
1. All of the following are reasons for the increasing use of ethical and sustainable sourcing practices EXCEPT:
Legislation requiring ethical and sustainable sourcing
Global population growth, the