MGT 363 Exam 3 Review
Chapter 8 Technology-Based Training Methods
1. Virtual worlds are ineffective for teaching interpersonal skills such as time management and
2. In web-based training, an instructor can provide detailed feedback.
MGT 363 Exam 1 Review
1. According to the ASTD competency model, a business partner:
a. uses industry knowledge to create training that improves performance.
2. _ involves highly trained employees known as Champions, Master Black Belts, Black Be
MGT 363 Exam 2 Review
Chapter 5 Program Design
1. A(n) _ gets learners into the appropriate mental state for learning and allows them to
understand the personal and work-related meaningfulness and relevance of course content.
a. Concept map
2. Curricula d
Copyright 1996 by the American Psychological Association, Inc.
Journal of Applied Psychology
] 996, Vol. 81, No. 3, 228-248
Effects of Interpersonal Trust and Time Pressure on Managerial
Mediation Strategy in a Simulated Organizational
How Human Psychology Drives the Economy,
and Why It Matters for Global Capitalism
by George A. Akerlof and Robert J. Shiller
Princeton University Press 2009
Leadership & Management
Conventional economic analysis
Q Academy of Management Learning & Education, 2015, Vol. 14, No. 2, 260276. http:/dx.doi.org/10.5465/amle.2013.0315
Another Perspective on MBA
An Investigation of Learning Goals
ROBERT D. COSTIGAN
St. John Fisher College
KYLE E. BRINK