MGT 461 Exam 4 Review
Chapter 13 Compensating the Flexible Workforce
1. How many days will Jamal have to work to complete a "year of service"?
2. What group most strongly opposes the use of contingent workers?
a. Trade unions
3. What is it called w
MGT 461 Exam 2 Review
1. This is considered "at the heart" of person-focused pay programs.
2. This term reflects an approach to job design that results in the development of more intrinsically
motivating and interesting work.
MGT 461 Exam 3 Review
Chapter 9 Discretionary Benefits
1. Which of the following is true about providing paid time off for volunteer services?
a. They often help promote the company's overall image in the public eye
2. Full or partial reimbursement of tra
MGT 461 Exam 1 Review
1. Which of the following acts was enacted in order to allow employees who are terminated, laid off, or
have a change in their employment status to temporarily remain on the employer-sponsored
medical insurance plan?