Chapter 1: Security from The Ground Up
Q. Describe the three strategies people often use to make security decisions.
A. 1. Rule-based decisions: Rules made for us by external circumstances or established, widely
- Relativistic decisio
Chapter 3: Controlling Files Lab
Q. Explain the role of a file name and path in locating a file on a hard drive.
A. Each file on a hard drive has a unique identifier made of the files name and the list of directories
leading to it. If a file is in the roo
Chapter 2: Controlling A Computer Lab
Q. Describe the basic components inside a computer.
A. Read only memory (ROM) containing the Basic input/output system (BIOS).
-Daughterboards with random access memory (RAM).
- Central processing unit (CPU)
- I/O con
Chapter 2 Between the World and Me Questions
1. On pages 14 and 25 Coates is explaining the fear of losing his son to the streets, to jail, to drugs, and
to guns. Coates talks about him growing up in his neighborhood and seeing
2. docx, pdf, accdb, and, pptx
3. Docx: A .docx file is a Microsoft Word XML Format Document file, a kind of Microsoft Word
document. Starting in Microsoft Office 2007, .docx files became the default file type. You may
have noticed when you open
Tutorial 2: Organizing Your Files
1-To Open The Documents Folder:
Click file explorer from the taskbar and then click documents to open
the document folder.
2-To Navigate To Your Data Files:
Open file explorer and navigate to the data files accordingly.
Windows Media Player
Windows media player is a desktop app because the app runs only on personal computers such
as laptops or desktop computers.
Camera is a windows app becaus
1. Students who study for numerous hours always do well on the test.
2. Students with self-defeating behavior are less likely to pass their classes.
3. Students who show up to class, do their best work, and participate activel
6:00 am 7:00 am
2 Strawberry Oatmeal
1 Cup of apple juice
1 Grilled Chic Fil A sandwich
1 French Fries
1 Bottle of water
4 Chicken tenders
1 French Fries
1 Iced Tea
Snacks 11:00am 12:30am
Tutorial 3: Personalizing Your Windows Environment
1. To Open Control Panel:
Click start and then search control panel.
2. To Start Setting App:
Click start and click settings from the command window.
3. To Open the Personalization Window:
Click the perso
Tutorial 1: Exploring The Basics Of Microsoft Windows 10
1. To Start Windows 10:
- Turn computer on and type desired user name and password on lock screen.
2. To View ScreenTips:
- Point to desired object to view screen tip.