Protein Summary (Pg.37 Fig. 2.17)
The WWC1 is converted into a protein that is called cytoplasmic phosphoprotein, which is a
protein changed by the use of phosphate groups. There are also interactions with the protein,
Chapter 1, 2 Bold Terms
Chapter 1: Intro to Bioinformatics and Sequence Analysis
1. Bioinformatics is the gathering of information regarding biological data.
2. NCBI (US National Center for Biotechnology Information) contains several datab
Chapter 12: Olfactory Genes
2. The Mpo and the Ngfr genes are both syntenic to human and mouse chromosome 11.
5. The human nucleotide cluster size is 2.5Gb and the human size is 2.9Gb.
6. The size of the genome for a mouse is 750kb, and fo