*Report Manager and Report Automation*
All labs should be built in SQL Server Management Studio and saved as a .sql file
Name: Charles Fointama
Lesson: Report Manager and Report Automation
1. Make sure your report server is setup
1. Email. When looking for a job, you will need an email that will go on your resume for employers
to have a contact for you. So use something that is professional so they do not get a bad vibe
For example, jerry.king
Jerry J. King
308 Willow Vista Dr. Saginaw, TX 76179
(509) 981-5901, [email protected]
Brown Mackie College
2200 HWY 121 #250
Bedford, TX 76021
Dear Mr. Ince:
Upon review of your posting for a Help Desk Administrator, I f
_ / 20
Day 2 Solicited Cover Letter
Thursday Day 3 Threaded Discussion
Running Head: Microeconomics Unit 3
Microeconomics Unit 3
1. St Atanagio is a remote island in the Atlantic. The inhabitants grow corn and breed poultry.
The accompanying table shows the max
Running Head: Economic Growth and Loanable Funds Market
Economic Growth and Loanable Funds Market
The levels of infrastructure is advanced in the United States economy if you compare the infrastructure
of places l
Running Head: Supply and Demand
Unit 3 Assignment
Supply and Demand
1. Given the table below, graph the demand and supply curves for flashlights. Make
certain to label the equilibrium price and equilibrium q
Running Head: United States GDP
United States GDP
1) U.S. real GDP is substantially higher today than it was 60 years ago. What does this tell us, and what does it
not tell us, about the well-being of U.S. residen
Running Head: Economic Models and Comparative Advantage
1. Explain the difference between absolute advantage and comparative advantage. Which is more
important in determining trade between individuals or countries? I
Running Head: Money, Banking, and the Federal Reserve System
1 This section deals with increase money supply given two scenarios (see a and b below).
In Westlandia, the public holds 50% of money one (M1) in the for
Running Head: Aggregate Supply and Demand
1 Long-run Macroeconomic Equilibrium and Stock Market Boom
Let us assume the economy reaches its long-run macroeconomic equilibrium in 2020. When the economy is in
Running Head: Monetary and Fiscal Policy
1. Refer to the sets of the aggregate demand, short-run aggregate supply, and long-run aggregate supply curves.
Use the graphs to explain the process and steps by which each
Running Head: Financial Performance
Measuring Financial Performance
Professor Linda Becker
Unit One Assignment
When beginning a Finance course, I would think that it is straight forw
Running Head: Unemployment and the Cost of Living
Unemployment and the Cost of Living
1) Assume there is a simple economy where people consume only 2 goods, food and clothing. Further assume
that the market basket
The lesson that I learned in this course was organizational leadership which
we are taught in the military. I found out that there are more ways of being a
certain type of leader of one that people will respect and follow. This was a
Consumers are the people, to create value for consumers and profit for
organization, marketers need to understand why consumers buy certain products
and why the consumer chooses their product to purchase and invest.
Its hard to understand con
I Agree with your I do believe that 4 organizational structures
Are what you have functional, divisional, matrix and horizontally linked
Also one of the parts of your post that I like the most is when you said
Organizations with a matrix str
November 16, 2016
Chapter 7 HW #1
It was a long day and Sam was not feeling good at all. From the time he woke up things
were not going his way. He woke up late and was now rushing around the house. That was not
the first of his pro
PROBLEMS AND APPLICATIONS
2. Suppose that society decided to reduce consumption and increase investment.
a. How would this change affect economic growth?
b. What groups in society would benefit from this change? What groups might be
ANSWER: More inv
GDP is a Failure
GDP does not accurately measure the economic well-being of a country. There are many
issues with the GDP that does not account for many things. We have learned about the known
issues the GDP has. One thing I think is an issue is the nomin
QUESTIONS FOR REVIEW Chapter 22
1. Draw the short-run trade-off between inflation and unemployment. How might the Fed move
the economy from one point on this curve to another?
The Fed can reduce inflation by contracting the money supply, whi
In-Class Activity-Chapter 12
August 15, 2016
Twenty Facts about Production and Growth:
1. A typical family in the UK has $36,010 GDP per capita, a 0.5% child mortality rate, and a
98% high school enrollment rate. Mexicos typic
In Class Activity Day 1
August 1, 2016
1 a. If a family buys the new car, they may not be able to take that week-long vacation they have
been looking forward to taking. They would have to give up one thing for the other.
Day 1: Homework
The debates between Trump and Clinton have voters not listening to economists when it comes
to global trading. Most economists say that past trade deals have benefited Americans, and
Chinese trade is better for A
PROBLEMS AND APPLICATIONS
1. For each of the following pairs, which bond would you expect to pay a higher
interest rate? Explain.
a.a bond of the U.S. government or a bond of an East European government
- The US bond, because there is much m
QUESTIONS FOR REVIEW
1. Explain why an economys income must equal its expenditure.
An economys income must equal its expenditure because every dollar spent is a dollar
2. Which contributes more to GDPthe production of an economy car or the product
QUESTIONS FOR REVIEW CHAPTER 16
What distinguishes money from other assets in the economy?
Money is different from other assets in the economy because it is the most liquid asset available.
Other assets vary widely in their liquidity.
QUESTIONS FOR REVIEW CHAPTER 15
1. What are the three categories into which the Bureau of Labor Statistics divides everyone?
How does the BLS compute the labor force, the unemployment rate, and the labor-force
The BLS cat
August 10, 2016
CHAPTER 5 QUESTIONS FOR REVIEW
1. Define the price elasticity of demand and the income elasticity of demand.
Price elasticity of demand measures how much quantity demanded responds to price change.