1. Accountants usually define _ as a resource sacrificed or
foregone to achieve a specific objective or something given up in exchange.
2. What is the main goal of project cost management?
a. to complete a
Chapter 9 day 8
1. Which of the following is not part of project human resource management?
a. resource estimating
b. acquiring the project team
c. developing the project team
d. managing the project team
2. _ causes people to participate in an
1. Which knowledge area was first introduced in the PMBOK Guide in 2012?
a. project engagement management
b. project consulting management
c. project stakeholder engagement
d. project stakeholder management
2. Suppliers and concerned citizens a
1. _ refer(s) to all the work involved in creating the products of the
project and the processes used to create them.
d. Product development
2. Which tool or technique for collecting requirements is often
Chapter 3 day 7
1. A _ is a series of actions directed toward a particular result.
2. _ processes include coordinating people and other resources to carry
out project plans and create the products, services
1. Which of the following processes involves determining the policies,
procedures, and documentation that will be used for planning, executing,
and controlling the project schedule?
a. planning schedule management
b. defining activities
Dr. Stephen Covey on "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People"
Internal behaviors form your personality as you grow up. And these behaviors
grow into habits that becomes instinctive actions.
This actions helps define who you are. That is y
Quick Quiz 1
1. Approximately what percentage of the worlds gross product is spent on
a. 10 percent
b. 25 percent
c. 50 percent
d. 75 percent
2. Which of the following is not a potential advantage of using good project
a. Shorter dev
Day 4 - Homework - Week 1
Ch. 7 Questions:
1. Describe why it is necessary to develop a baseline budget for a project. It is important
to develop a baseline budget for a project because it includes the description of all the
funds which will be used and s