Chapter 4: Project Integration Management
1. Directing and managing project execution involves carrying out the project management plan by performing the
activities included in it.
2. Many people consider project integratio
Chapter 5: Project Scope Management
1. Scope refers to all the work involved in creating the products of the project and the processes used to create
2. Deliverables are only product-related, such as a piece of hardwa
Chapter 7: Project Cost Management
1. Although information technology projects have a poor track record in meeting project goals, they have
a good track record in meeting budget goals.
2. Preparing cost estimates is a job
Chapter 11: Project Risk Management
1. Risk management is a frequently overlooked aspect of project management.
2. Good project risk management never goes unnoticed.
3. Before you can improve projec
Note: See the text itself for full citations.
Understand risk and the importance of good project risk
Discuss the elements of pla