Week 5 bio2 first answer for all Q
1. Primary Function of Muscular system is:
To move skeleton
Regulate body temperature
Synthesis of Vitamins
1. Which of the following is the largest part of Brain:
1. 1. Which one of the following is characterized dermis layer of the
Composed of epithelial tissue
1. Which of the following constitute about 8% of epidermal cells
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
College of Health Sciences
Final Exam Schedule 1st Semester 1437-1438H
Health Informatics- Public Health
4pm - 6pm
5 Written questions
2. out,away from
3. back part
sub / infer
infer or sub
5 Matching questio
Running head: [SHORTENED TITLE UP TO 50 CHARACTERS]
Week 11 chapter 9
Important function of Components of the PNS consists of sensory neurons that conduct
impulses and special sense receptors to the CNS and motor neurons from the CNS to
Chapter 10 Assignment
CNS, Cranial Nerves and Spinal Nerves
1. The innermost layer of the meninges is the
A) pia mater.
B) arachnoid mater
C) dura mater.
D) subarachnoid space.
2. The dura mater is composed of
A) smooth muscle.
B) loose connective tissue.
Assignment of chapter 11
Select the most appropriate answer
:Q1- The first motor neuron in an autonomic passageway is called a
Q2- There are _ neuron(s)
Assignment (Chapter 12)
SOMATIC SENSES AND SPECIAL SENSES
The nerve responsible for detection of smell is
Complete adaptation of specific taste occurs in;
WEEK 5 ASSIGNMENT
1. Connective tissue is the only tissue that makes contact with the external
2. The cells of epithelial tissue are tightly packed together with little or no
extracellular material in between th
WEEK 11: NERVOUS TISSUE
Each of the following is part of the nervous system EXCEPT the:
2. In the diagram, identify the Schwann cell.
3. Which of
WEEK 2 ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 1: ORGANIZATION OF THE HUMAN BODY
1. Anatomy is the study of _ and physiology is the study of _.
A. tissues, organs
B. cells, chemicals
C. structure, function
D. structure, chemicals
2. Two or more atoms
WEEK 13 ASSIGNMENT
AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM
1. The autonomic nervous system operates under subconscious control.
2. The hypothalamus and brain stem regulate the ANS.
3. Activation of the sympathetic nervous system is referred to as t
WEEK 4 ASSIGNMENT
1. Somatic cell division is the process that produces gametes.
2. This organelle contains the hereditary material (genes) that
controls cellular structure & many cellular activi
Ahmed Al shehri
WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT
1. Sudoriferous glands release perspiration into hair follicles or onto the skin.
2. Most effects of aging occur when an individual reaches the age of 60.
BIOL111 WEEK 8 ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 7: JOINTS
1. A syndesmosis is classified functionally as a slightly movable joint.
2. The radioulnar joint is an example of a pivot joint.
3. Sac like structures that re
CHAPTER 2: INTRODUCTORY CHEMISTRY
1. The atomic number represents the number of _ and the mass
number represents the number of _.
A. electrons; protons
B. protons; protons plus neutrons
C. protons; neutrons
WEEK 7 ASSIGNMENT
1. In females, demineralization of bone usually begins after the age of 50.
The proximal and distal ends of a long bone would be called the: