1. the Hagen-Poiseuille law
the Stokes law
the Einstein's formula !
2. p.64 Fig.3 Viscosity decreases with increasing temperature ! ()
3.intrinsic viscosity Fig.1
4.the.Stokes law v 8 ths Stokes force (p.58)
6. the volumic coefficient the
Biophysics Labs Tests
23.Mechanical Properties of Solid
1. Calculate the stress and the strain.
2. The relationship between bulk modulus of elasticity and the fractional change in
3. Recognize the graphs of Stress-Strain curves in diffe
attenuation of electromagnetic ionzing radiation
1. describe the photoelectric effect,
2. counting rate HVL=10 mm background radiation ,radition source
after absorbe intensity 1000/1 13000/1 5000/1 (1/m) thickness x
3. photon energy=0.5 MeV u & d um
BIOPHYSICS LABS TEST
1.& 2. . D = 1/ f
( 1.2 ,
D f , f D )
3. . What is astigmatism?
4. .Where is the focal point of the myopic eye?
5. & 6. . RDcor.DDcomp.
1. , Sf , Dcor. cm m ?
3. S S F hyperopic ,
Michelle & Eric Kao
1. retiniscopy , measuring the refractive status of eye
2. R= -3 cm ,far point ? Ans: in front of the eye,myopia
3. Sf= 50 cm myopia or hyperopia Ans: R=1/0.5 =2 R=+2 -
4. ~ refractive ,~=_=
5. d D1 D2 Ds
6. far p
1. which must be fulfilled for correct measurement when applying the
Beer Law? the absoring species must occur at a sufficiently low
concentration,lower than Cmax
2. 36 ~!
3. p34 fig 3~ Cx -
4. spectrum absorbance & analytical wa
Chap 23 Thermal properties of solids
1. specific heat Cs = Q/mT
2. Specific heat is a property of material and dose not depend on the
materials mass or the change in its temperature.
3. Heat transfer by convection depends on .
4. Thermal diffusivity
, , Eric
1. -_sum_.anyway, fuber
develop the force force force
2. Hooks Law ?
3. F= k x delta L ( delta L & F, K,)
4. - load on muscle remain constant, but muscle length is changing
5. Youngs Modulus
6. , visc
1. 47 Gamma rays Gamma rays
2.Lambert law (P.50)
3.(p.51)the linear attenuation coefficient depends on :
4.p.50 I, the linear attenuation coefficient, density, HVL
(, d1, d2 HVL1, HVL2
5. table1(p.50) the photons ene
22 Mechanical Properties of solid
The bulk modulus of a material 2Mpa. If in one ball the stress will be 1Kps then its volume
decrease by: (, V
enlongation moduli? E B G Maxwell Ans. E
p204 fig.4 propotional limit, yield stress, ultimate str
Eric Chang& Kevin Pro. Tuliska
1. a little bit forgot, I think is asking about the Ficks formula
2. describe what is membrane permeability constant (P= D/x) and
the meaning of the signal
3. ull see a graph like fig6. in the textbook, and u