CIS246 Week 7 Lab Instructions VB
Lab 7: Linux Networking
Launching Your Lab
Open VirtualBox Manager and start the Fedora14-1 VM (PC1).
Log in as the regular user student with the password student.
Open VirtualBox Manager and start the Fedora
CIS246 Week 2 Lab2c Instructions VB
Lab 2c: Adding Windows 7 to the Domain
In VirtualBox, start Windows 7 and log on.
1. Click the Start icon in the lower left and click Control Panel. The following appears:
2. Click the green System and Security link in
CIS246 Week 2 Lab2e Instructions VB
Lab 2e: Creating Domain Local and Global Security Groups
The typical process for creating security groups is to put users in global groups and then put global groups in
domain local groups. The domain local groups are t
CIS246 Week 2 Lab2d Instructions VB
Lab 2d: Add a User to the Domain and Log On as the User
1. In Server Manager, expand Active Directory Domain Services->Active Directory Users and Computer>experimental.lab. Click Users.
2. Right-click the Users folder,
CIS246 Week 2 Lab2b Instructions VB
Lab 2b: Installing Active Directory
1. Log on as Administrator with a password of whatever you used. I suggested Password! and close the Initial
Configuration Tasks window. The Server Manager Windows opens:
2. In order
CIS246 Week 2 Lab2f Instructions VB
Lab 2f: Managing Organizational Unit
In Server Manager, expand Active Directory until you see the domain name.
1. Right-click experimental.lab, select New and click Organizational Unit.
CIS246 Week 2 Lab2f Instructions