L201 Exam 2
1. Write your answers to Part One on the Answer Sheet at the end of the exam. Write your answers
to Part Two on the scantron sheet. Turn in the Answer Sheet and scantron sheet. You may keep the exam.
2. Talking, looking around, or p
Laboratory for Computer Security Education
Crypto Lab One-Way Hash Function and MAC
c 2006 - 2011 Wenliang Du, Syracuse University.
The development of this document is funded by the National Science Foundations Course, Curriculum, and
L201 EXAM 1
1. Students may not leave the exam room during the exam. Use the restroom before the exam, or wait until after.
2. Students are not allowed to have any materials during the exam except writing utensils and the exam. If you are
I430 Lab1 Public-Key Cryptography and PKI
c 2006 - 2014 Wenliang Du, Syracuse University.
The development of this document is/was funded by three grants from the US National Science Foundation:
Awards No. 0231122 and 0618680 from TU
14 13 12 11 10
10 11 12 13
Strings (and all other sequences) have
index numbers (positive and negative)
string = "I like Python."
L201 EXAM 2 (BLUE)
The exam consists of 77 questions (42 matching, 35 multiple-choice) worth a total of 112 points.
Write your name on the ANSWER SHEET at the end of the exam. Write your answers to
matching and short answer questions on the A
Social Networks and Small Worlds
xkcd webcomic by Randall Munroe
(xkcd.com/403/). (XXX:Need to email to make sure we have permission per
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.)
A social network is a network in which nodes represent peop
L201 EXAM 2
E XAM R ULES
1. Talking, looking around, or possessing outside materials are all prohibited during the exam. Such
conduct is a violation of course rules for which students may be subject to disciplinary action, regardless of
evidence of any in
INFO I308 FA16 Information Representation
By the end of the semester, students will be able to analyze and evaluate client requirements