Inside the Meltdown Discussion Questions
1. What happened to make the firm Bear Stearns go out of business?
1) A rumor spread out that Bear Stearns are running out of crash and they
might be in trouble. Rumors are such that they can plain put
Dan Ariely TEDTalk Discussion Questions
1. How many blind spots did you recognize in Arielys research?
Motivated blindnessdo not report the obvious cheating
2. The sweatshirt experiment, what does that
CBS 60 Minutes: Big Game Hunting, Discussion Questions
1. How did the change to the Texas Landscape start?
It began at half a century ago with circus animal at zoo. The ranchers like
those novelty in their property. What started is curiosity.
2. How did r