1. Question-1 Define Globalization.
Globalization is a vast term. To me, globalization is the act of assimilating economies,
ecosystems, products, news, culture, and everything else that happens into one giant
melting pot. In other w
AR#3-Alli Chamberlain-Sustainability & IKEA
1. Question-1: Define Sustainability
Sustainability in business can be defined as managing the Triple Bottom Line. The
Triple Bottom Line is a framework where managers evaluate social, environmental, and
AR#5-Alli Chamberlain-Global Logistics
1. Question-1: Discuss Top-10 Growth in terms of how it is calculated and what it means
for sourcing decision making
Top-10 Growth countries is determined by:
Fastest Growing Trading Nations By CAGR 2014-2019
1. Question-1Within network decisions, who are the stakeholders and value propositions?
Within network decisions, a companys executives/decision makers are the stakeholders.
They are the people who make long range infrastructure deci
AR#4-Alli Chamberlain-Global Trade Systems & Gibson
1. Question-1: Identify additional risks associated with imports and exports.
A few additional risks associated with imports and exports would include adaptability
risks, political risks, and foreign exc
AR#6-Alli Chamberlain- Dont let SC control you
1. Question-1: Discuss potential risks associated with outsourcing
Outsourcing is the act of obtaining goods or services from an outside supplier. These
services can include inventory or contracts. Potential