/ / / / / / /
_is becoming a serious problem. This is because_.
2 Today, in addition to being good at studies, a student is also
encouraged to cultivate interests in many other things, such as
sports, painting, and music.
Today, in additio
1. Why people attend college?
People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new
experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people
the rapid development of economy
the remarkable improvement/ steady growth of peoples living standard
advanced science and technology
be faced with new opportunities and challenges
It is commonly believed/ recognized that
1. Typical of the grassland dwellers of the continent is the American antelope,
2. Of the millions who saw Haleys comet in 1986, how many people will live
long enough to see it return in the t
student go to speak with the woman?
A. To get permission to organize a club event.
B. To arrange for a work space for his club.
C. To inquire about a photography class.
D. To reserve a room for photography exhibi
Table of Contents
GIVE DANTE A REST
GIRL IN A MIDDY
A HOLE IN THE HEAD
A SQUARE, A CIRCLE, A STAR
FLIES ON THE WINDOWSILL
About the Author
ALSO BY ALICE MUNRO
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement, it is better to live close to parents than far
away from them.
2. One of your friends will give a (public)presentation. Which suggestion will you provide? Use details and
examples to illust
1. With my own ears I clearly heard the heart beat of the nuclear bomb.
2. Next year the bearded bear will bear a dear baby in the rear.
3. Early I searched through the earth for earthenware so as to research in earthquake.
4. I learn that learned
TPO25-L1 Conversation 1
1. What is the conversation mainly about?
A. The students eligibility to graduate next semester
B. The students difficulties in registering for classes
C. A difficult class the student must take next semes
1. Why does the student go to speak to the man?
To discuss a job opportunity she had heard about
To learn about options for advertising her business
To see if she can change a previous print order
To discuss a design idea tha
1.Why does the man go to see his professor
To borrow some charts and graphs from her
To ask her to explain some statistical procedures
To talk about report he is writing
To discuss a grade he got on a paper
Student : Well, I
Why does the student go to see the librarian?
A. To sign up a seminar on using electronic sources for research
B. To report that a journal is missing from the reference area
C. To find out the procedure for checking out journal articles
D. To a
R37-01 HABITATS AND CHIPMUNK SPECIES
There are eight chipmunk species in the Sierra Nevada mountain range, and most
of them look pretty much alike. But eight different species of chipmunks scurrying
around a picnic area will not be found. Nowhere in the S
What are the speakers mainly discussing?
A. The students idea about his class assignments
B. The influence of one painter on another
C. The students recent visit to museum in Connecticut
D. The challenges associated with painting at
Solution & Suggestion
1. Human Resources Pre-Recruitment
According to my partner said, I will give hotel some solution. Before the recruit,
a manager needs to understand the primary responsibilities and tasks involved in the
job, the background characteri
Problem 4 is lack of job analysis
The applicants didnt know what work the workers should do, and the hotel didnt
define primary responsibilities and tasks and didnt tell the applicants what specific
knowledge, skills, physical ability and other requiremen
Salutation First Name
Hongye Hotels, Inc.
Mail Merge Assignment
1. Use the Mail Merge tool to make a form letter that you could send to the recipient list I
* The recipient list (data file) can be downloaded from your CE9 account.
The letter should be addressed to each con
Assignment 4: Lab Report for your PMS Experiment
It would be a single page that states:
The title of the experiment.
Your name, course name and section number.
The date the lab was performed or the date the report was s
Assignment 5: ProposalDue date April 30, 2012
Assume you are the IT manager of a single-site restaurant with 300 tables. This restaurant
has never used any RMS. You need to write a proposal to get some kind of RMS for this
You have the freedom t