THUR, 1/12 Homework Study Guide Questions Due: FRI, 1/13
Pages 292 296 Socioemotional Development In Childhood
1. _ refers to a childs behavioral style and characteristic way of responding.
2. A child who exhibits a low activity level, is somewhat negativ
WED, 1/18 Homework Study Guide Questions Due: THUR, 1/19
Pages 303 312 Emerging Adulthood
1.Which theory of aging states that our cells can only divide about 100 times, which is
why humans can only live to about 120?
2. According to Jeffrey Arnett, if Mel
Homework Study Guide Questions Due: WED, 1/18
Pages 300 303 Adolescence
1. Which of the following socioemotional development stages occurs in adolescence?
2. During adolescence there are changes in the structure of the brain. Changes in which of
Personality Practice Test Chapter 12
1. Psychologists who study personality focus on the
A. enduring traits and qualities we demonstrate over time.
B. permanent behavior changes that occur due to experience.
C. meaningful interpretatio
Cell Comics Superhero
I will be able to describe the structure of a cell and the function of specific parts.
Create a comic book story whose superheroes are cell organelles. You may
hand draw or user technology to cr
Trapezoid: a quadrilateral with exactly
one pair of parallel sides
Isosceles Trapezoid: a trapezoid with legs
that are congruent
If a quadrilateral is an isosceles trapezoid,
then each pair of base angles is congruent
P Chapter 10 Motivation & Emotion Practice Test
1. After watching an episode of the Dr. Phil TV show, Shanae wonders why anyone would want to air their
interpersonal dirty laundry in front of 70 million viewers. Shanae is most likely wondering about the
Boosting Happiness Activity
Monday, September 5,
1. I had a day off from work and got to read a new book I picked up from Barnes and
2. I found out I got a 100% on my first bio quiz of the semester.
3. My parents grilled outside fo
Monday, September 12
6am. Shower P 1
7. Breakfast M 4
8. Drive to beach P 7
9. Arrive at beach P 8
10. Listening to music on the beach P9
11. Reading for english class M5
12. Lunch M9
1pm. Walk along the water P9
2. Nap on the beac
Introduction to Positive Psychology
From what I have researched, positive and clinical psychology have many similarities
and only a few differences. One of those similarities being that they both do not only focus only
on the menta
Stroop Effect Lab
1. I did not find this experiment to be that difficult. The most difficult aspect of the
experiment to me was staying focused on the focus point. It was also difficult to
remember what keys went to which color. Of course
Readings Report 1
Nature just needs to run its course.
Now a days, the question burning in everyones mind is has technology gone too
far, and if not where is the line. The articles entitled Brave New Babies, Inside the Womb
Homework Study Guide Questions Due: TUE, 1/17
Pages 296 299 Parenting & Childhood
1. Mazies mom is loving and nurturing, sets clear boundaries, and engages in a lot of verbal give and
take. In terms of parenting styles, she would be described as