%Nrite a MATLAB script to calculate the matrix product C = AB using for loop. Prompt the user
ito enter matrix A and matrix B of any dimension. Determine if the matricesientered by the user
%can be multiplied. If they cantIr output an error message. If th
%Write a program that prints the U.S. presidential election years since 1T9? to present yearIr
%knuwing such elections uccur every 4 years. Hint: Initialize your luup varpable to 1792. Don't
0crget to use "<=" rather than "=" to help avoid an infinite lum
Quiz#l DYNAMICS NAME:
1) If the acceleration of gravity on Mars is 3.68111/32, then a. lOOkg object has a. mass
2) The study of the geometry of motion without regard for the cause of the motion is
3) The law of cosine
Name _ _
1. For the beam shown below, draw the shear and bending moment diagrams and indicate all
points of zero shear and moment.
2. The cantilevered beam with circular cross-section is subjected to a p
. EGN 3331 Mechanics of Materials: Test 2
0.9318" T 0.5.
L lem-wl T
A) Plot and fully label the shear and bending moment diagrams. Make sure to indicate all
points of zero shear and bending moment. B) Calcul
Name So whens
EGN 3331 Mechanics of Materials: Test 1
To receive credit, you must box in your answers and show at! work.
)( 1. The force P is applied to a rigid plate which rests on top of the 400 mm long titanium pipe (At =
200 mmz). The bronze bar l
Toreceivecredit,you must box in your onswersandshowall work.
forceof 150kN is placedon the A-35steelpipe. lf d = 7.5cm,whatis the
of the lateralstrainin the pipe?
EGN 3331 Mechanics of Materials: Test #2
Box in your answers and show all work when applicable.
Use the following diagram of the 5/8 diameter A-36 steel bar to answer
questions 1 and 2.
1. If the applied moment T = 0, and the applied force P =
Vg : O : 4.6" iiiDj - DWL 51.57181) 40331 :Sx(31)
1:+/.6l235ir?1 :7 UH ,.
Te #1 . 5 ~_ -o,sos;i"+s'l.2rI03.1 Name
1) A 3000 lb rocket sled is propelled along a straight test track. The rocket engine res
for 4 seconds producing a thrust of
TEST#1 DYNAMICS NAME:
1) The pair of blocks shown is released from rest when the springs are unstretched. The
coefficients of static and kinetic friction are 0.25 and 0.15, respectively. For the ensuing
motion, find: a) maximum speed of the blocks and the