1. That a strong motion aftereffect is obtained when one eye is adapted and the other is
tested suggests that
a. the motion aftereffect works better with one eye.
b. adaptation is responsible for the motion aftereffect.
1. The philosophical position arguing that there is a real world to sense is known as
a. Euclidean philosophy.
2. Which of the following is not a monocular cue?
1. Attention is generally thought of as consisting of
a. a single locus in the brain.
b. a family of selection mechanisms.
c. a big filter.
d. the perception of many small objects.
e. the power to focus on two things at once.
1. The problem of univariance refers to the fact that
a. we have three types of cones in our visual system.
b. an infinite set of different wavelengthintensity combinations can elicit the same
response from a single type of photor