[Trident x ‘E:Thraa|5 x -,=:Case1r x D Etlipsee x ‘uEdlp: 1-: x'\ V
(- *1 C' https1flwwwyoutube.com/wa€ch?v:aYnMEVQqugSelistQﬂ? Q Q E
File Edrt Source Refactor Navigate Search Project Run Wmdow Harp
anvev'maaqaﬂa EEEKWVOVQVEEeviﬁe/iviiﬂvwvwcnvwv ommes
1) Declare a variable for each of the data types, pay attention to the naming convention
a. an int variable representing the number of students, the value of this variable is 45.
b. a double variable representing a
* To change this license header, choose License Headers in
* To change this template file, choose Tools | Templates
* and open the template in the editor.
public class GradeCalcul
Declare sum = 0
Declare average = 0
for each score in scores
sum = sum + score
average = sum / length of scores
if (average >= 90)
else if (average >= 80)
else if (average >= 70)
In this SLP assignment, we will get more practice on the concepts we have learned. Your task is
to first read the following requirement, write pseudo code based on your understanding, then
write a Java application based on your pseudo code.
The program wi
1. The program will first ask users to key in their taxable annual income.
3. Depending on the income level, the program will calculate the tax
owed. Using the following table as reference:
Taxable income tax bracket tax percentage