Unit 2 Lab 2-2: Explore the Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile
Devices over PCs
1. What is the V8 benchmark test?
2. Which browser is the best performer on the V8 benchmark test?
Haider AL Ghafilee
Project part 2
I am a pattern coordinator for casting with dr
Mobile web vs. Mobile applications
Because both achieve many of the same things and are also quite different in the way they provide a
user experience, mobile application and web site have become a staple in our everyday lives
Unit 9 Assignment 2
1. With App Creation you can create games, inform and educate, quizzes, text-to-
2. Yes you can use App Inventor if you dont have a smart phone.
3. You can add a button by click and drag user interface button icon.
Research SDKs for Various Platforms
3.) Eclipse + ADT plugin
Android SDK Tools
A version of the Android platform
A version of the Android system image for the Emulator
5.) Windows XP(32bit),
Unit 8 Lab 2
a) 12,000,000 Americans were victim of identity theft in 2011.
b) Four activities that can cause an identity theft through smart phones:
1. Lost or stolen phone.
2. Having your billing accounts stored on your phone.
Unit 9 Assignment 1
1. There are 1,329,975 apps currently published.
2. App improvement visibility: Ratings an Reviews.
3. Instant purchase from device or web, cloud connected, convenient payment
options, choice of billing methods, flexible pricing
The Differences Between 1G, 2G, 3G, & 4G
(UMTS FDD and
Refers to the fourth
CDMA200 TDD, CDMA2000
Considered to be
0 1x); The 1x EVDO,
of mobile phone c
/ April 13, 2014
SD1230 / Unit 5 Assignment 1
Unit 5 Assignment 1: Designing a Visual Interface
Suppose you are going to create a mobile app that allows users to order custom cakes. Users can
choose cake, filling, and icing flavors. Users also can choose
SD1230 Unit 7 Assignment 1
Site 1: http:/www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Home?/
Did the site follow?
Take a minimalist approach
Make navigation easy to use and understand
Make the website fast-loading
Skip the sticky advertisements that follow
SD1240 Module 5
Some of the advantages in the waterfall process are;
Waterfall model works well for smaller projects where requirements are very well
This model is simple and easy to understand and use. It is a ridged model t
Project 4 exercise
City Travel Guide App.
For the application that you selected, perform the following tasks:
List all the requirements for this application.
Must be able to locate person using geo locator
Have live map updates for traffic
SD 1420 Module 4.1
From your own experiences, what makes a Web Site?
Easy to use?
A web site is easy to use if is intuitive. A web site that is successful has a natural flow to
it. Even novice users can navigate using obvious but still stylish
SD1230 / Lab 6.1
Lab 6-1: Create and Test a Simple desktop Application without a GUI
10. Which lines of codes are used to write instructions to the console?
11. Which method of Console is used to write content to the screen?
3. Six disadvantages of using ios:
a) Limited customization
b) Inconsistent Apps
c) Not user friendly
d) Limited browser options
e) No copy/paste option
f) Complicated navigation
Five advantages of using Android:
a) Plenty of free Ap
SD1240 / Unit 3 Assignment 1
Configuring Color & Text with CSS
1. Web Color Palette
2. Id Selector
4. Background=-color property
5. Font-style property
6. Color property
7. Class selector
8. Style Element
11. Style attri