DoD has specific rules that should be followed by this framework. Setting up the
frameworks and being prepared for DoD is a good call to do and you will have a much easier
time for your company. I have be designated to help identify the frameworks require
1. In a child pornography or sex offender case, why would it be important to confiscate and
identify what websites and what kinds of images were found on the accuseds laptop or
To gain compelling evidence against the a
Unit 1 Assignment 3: RFP Clarification Questions
1. What security risk analysis and vulnerabilities are you looking for to cover and protect for the
2. What holes were found in the company that need to be secured.
3. During the sec
Lab 5 Questions
1. Describe at least 5 different file types that you consider of critical importance as a computer
forensics investigator? Justify your selection.
Chat logs Re-read past conversations that may contain details of a crime
Unit 4 Discussion: The Importance of Job Role Separation in Organization
Employee Management Able to view files and folders while maintains not being able to
do anything with it.
Accounting handles checks, purchases, financial records.
1. What position is typically the least significant bit in a binary number?
Right most bit
2. What do the terms Little Endian and Big Endian deal with?
In big endian, you store the most significant byte in the smallest address.
Unit 4 Lab 4
1. What is the main advantage of a bootable forensics suite like HELIX?
Youre not on the main system, which might cause the evidence to become invalid
2. Describe 5 Sysinternals Process Explorer (ProcExp) features that can be use
Essay 2.1 Social Interactions
The subject that I am choosing to write about is my opinion on abortion.
This is a subject that a few months ago I would have felt very differently about
however recent life experiences
Social Cognition and Interaction
In my opinion we perceive ourselves as a little harsher then others would.
In my experience the majority of us hold ourselves to a pretty high standard so
we have a tendency to be a little
When I think of myself I think of a sensitive, intelligent, and unique man. I think of
a stand up guy that does what he says and is willing to help those he cares about
and who cares about him.
Explain a prejudice that you carry and analyze how and why you believe
that way and what you can reduce this prejudice?
A prejudice I personally have is that Samoans are shady and not to be trusted. In
Obedience to Authority
In my opinion I feel that the benefits of the Milgrams study research
outweighed the risk that the subject were subjected to. I think it was a safe way
of trying to figure out what people woul
In Class Assignment
People form impressions of others quickly and with minimal
information. We form our opinion by categorizing people into
groups. Influencing others and influences from others attitude
Nuix is a software tools that enables investigators to triage, process and analyze electronic
evidence in multiple computers, mobile devices and digital storage media, and extract and correlate
intelligence. You can also integrate third-party tools into y
Lab 9 Questions
1. Chain of custody (CoC), in legal contexts, refers to the chronological documentation or
paper trail, showing the seizure, custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of
physical or electronic evidence.
2. To ensur
Lab 9 Deliverables
Paraben's P2 Commander Text Report
8/21/2014 6:05:37 PM
Paraben's P2 Commander v.2.2.4805.23056
-Case File Location : C:\Users\SliP\Desktop\Lab 3 Digital Forensics Case File.p2c
Investigator name : Jesus M
1. Not all the evidence may be usable or maybe be false. You should look at all three to
make sure the evidence makes sense.
2. All the data youve collected must be able to be used in court by proving it relates to the
case and nothing was left out of it.
Disaster Recovery Plan
1.0 PLAN INTRODUCTION & OBJECTIVES
The Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) concentrates on dealing with major incidents
involving physical damage to University assets.
A major incident is an occurr
Unit 8 Assignment Concepts Case Scenario
1. A risk assessment and a BCP of the company need to be done to find the risk
and problems this company has before the auditors find them. This assessment
Unit 3 Lab 3
1. The purpose of the Risk Management Plan is to define how risks will be
managed, monitored and controlled throughout the project.
2. The components of a Risk Management Plan are: Risk Identification
Unit 4 Assignment 4: Context Scenario Quantitative Risk Assessment
1. Server room - $20,000. Computer Software - $5,000. Data is valuable. Security
systems for IT rooms - $2,000. Investments - $100,000.
2. The SLE
CVS Risk Management
Alejandro Davila- Risk Manager Project Lead
Alexander Whittenberg- Risk Management Project
CVS IT Management
CVS Department Management
Unit 3 Context Scenario
1. The first responsibility is creating the risk management plan for the
organization. You need to identify all of the threats and vulnerabilities in
the network. You also need to identify
Unit 2 Roles Scenario
1. The owner of the company and all of the stakeholders would be in the
fiduciary relationship. Their responsibilities include due care, due
diligence, job rotation, mandatory vacations, and