1. D and F
2. A and G
10. C and E
4. B, D and E
7. A and C
8. C and D
10. B, C and E
Unit 5 Assignment 1
Testing and Monitoring Security Controls
These events have always intrigued me as an IT professional, computer forensics. All the
devices that comprise a network together make it very easy to track down a hacker.
Unit 10 Assignment 1
IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) was founded in 1906. It is the worlds
leading organization for the preparation and publication of International Standards for all
electrical, electronic and related
Unit 5 Assignment 2
Define an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
Richman Investments holds requirements for the usage of the company network
including filtering policies for network traffic
LAN WAN is where the IT infrastructure links to a
Project Part 1: Multi-Layered Security Plan
When creating a multi-layered security plan, I would look at all seven domains of the IT
infrastructure and then increase the security on each of those domains because that will increase
Unit 3 Assignment Remote Access Control Policy Definition
Remote access is the ability to log onto a network from a distant location. Generally, this
implies a computer, a modem, and some remote access software to connect to the netw
Unit 11 Project Part 2 Student SSCP Domain Research Paper
The process of classifying critical information and then studying outgoing activities
related to military actions and other undertakings is known as Security Operations, some
Unit 4 Assignment
Enhance an Existing IT Security Policy Framework
The purpose of this policy is to define standards for connecting to Richman Investment's
network from any host. These standards are designed to minimize t
Unit 2 Assignment Calculate the Window of Vulnerability
To calculate the WoV, we must consider the following (Stefan Frei, 2013):
1. Discovery Time is the earliest date that a vulnerability is found and known to pose a
Unit 2 Assignment Microsoft Environment Analysis
Microsoft Security Advisories has published multiple vulnerabilities for this workgroup
Here are 5 of the latest:
2755801 - Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Int
Module 3 exercise
1. Mabel is not qualified to lead the school board because she used to drink liquor
in her 20s.
Ad hominem because Mabel is being attacked for something she has done in the
past in this case drinking.
2. A child can
Unit 10 Assignment 2
Plan for creating a PCI DSS Compliant web site
PCI DSS is a set of comprehensive requirements designed to ensure that cardholder credit and
debit card information remains secure regardless of how and where it is
Unit 4 Assignment 2
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Definition
Acceptable Use Policy or AUP is a written policy and an agreement that defines what is
allowed and not allowed to be used by employees regarding the use of internet. Here at
1. Local Machine
2. System did not Prompt, Had to initialize disk 1 manually.
3. Basic /online
4. Because it is still unformatted and unallocated.
5. Shrink, mirror, delete
6. It a Basic and Not
1. The IIS7 web page appears.
2. The IIS7 web page appears.
3. The default web page for is set to be the IIS7 oage.
4. The detailed error 403.6 Forbidden is displayed.
5. The basic error 403.6 forbidden is displayed.
6. The IIS
1. It is the security configuration wizard command line tool.
2. The command creates a new security policy for the transport server.
3. Microsoft antimalware engine
4. Transport, Realtime, and manual
5. You can configur
2. Add roles, add features
3. 0 roles installed
4. 0 features installed
5. Installation succeeded
6. It continues with the installation
7. When you select windows search services checkbox there is no tro
1. Hub, client, Mailbox, and exchange tools
2. A public folder database in order to connect to Exchange server.
3. Windows PowerShell and active directory
1. Exchange Recipient Administrator, Public folder admin
1. [email protected]
2. Internal and external senders have author permissions on the folders.
3. Administrators have owner permissions.
4. Reviewer permissions allow users to view items within the folder only.
1. [email protected]
2. He can send emails on behalf of the Administrator.
It gives him the send permissions of the administrator.
It would allow him full access Administrator permissions.
5. Because he
Its the local host address
Page from Server 03A is displayed
Page does not display
Page is not displayed
Page is displayed
Does not display
8. Due to the restrictions that have been set
Connection is achieved
10. It woul
Module 2 Research
Should society view addiction as a disease?
Everybody have addictions, the problem lies on whether it affects your life in a
dangerous way. Sometimes addiction can get out of control, and that is when should be
Module 2 Analysis
Article A family of a Different Feather is about a mother concerned about her
children and how to get to a delicate subject, in this case same gender couples and
having a family together. She later finds out about t
Module 3 Analysis
First things first and here we must understand what addiction is the state of
being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically
habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an exten
Should society view addiction as
Instructor Michelle James
What is addiction?
the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice
or to something that is psychologically or
physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an
extent that its
HP DL380p Gen8
HP DL380p Gen8
HP 2U Friction Gen8
HP 8GB 2Rx4
450GB 6G SAS
2TB 6G SAS
Tripp Lite Srcabletray
dell laser printer
dell tower sever
HP Thin Client Server
ARM Cortex-A8 1GHz
1GB RAM / 2GB
Flash No Hard Drive
HP Smart Zero Core
999.74 ft. Cat 6 Black
Patch Cable, By The
Dell PowerEdge R7