IT320 HOMEWORK 5
Telecommunication Book: Chapter 5 Review Questions 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, and
17 on page 136
2. What is encapsulation?
Encapsulation is refers to packaging information together while keeping the p
IT320 HOMEWORK 6
Pages 224 of Chapter 6,pp. 192-222
Answers are underlined.
1. Which of the following best describes one function of a router?
A. It is responsible for reliable communication between LAN hosts.
B. It is connected w
IT320 HOMEWORK 3
9. What is a IT circuit used for?
a. Dedicated T1 Internet access - A dedicated T1 connection to the Internet is a
high speed connection that is always on. It's comprised of a T1 local loop that
takes you to the I
1. We you make a call to a party, the call goes to the nearest tower.
2. The wire or fiber optic line will then transfer the call to the next nearest wireless access point
connecting to the multi-port switch.
IT320 HOMEWORK 1
Telecommunication book chapter 1 review question 1, 5, 6, 14, 18, 19 and 20
1. How is sound communicated from one person to another?
a. In analog waveform which is analogous to the sound waves coming from the voca
1.the statement I use to create patient login is
CREATE LOGIN PatientLogin WITH PASSWORD= PatientP@ssword2
THE ABOVE SCREEN SHOT IS CREATING A RESEARCH LOGIN WITH A DEFAULT DATABASE =