'local variables used in this program
Const fiberCost As Double = 0.87
Dim companyName As String = "NO VALUE"
Dim numFeet As Double = 0
Dim totalCost As Double = 0
Console.Write("Enter Company Name ")
companyName = Consol
1. Why is the CPU the most important component in a computer?
Because its the brains of the computer where most calculations take place.
2. What number does a bit that is turned on represent? What number does a bit that is turned
Unit 4 - Activity 2: End-of-Class Review
1. A group of statements that exist within a program for the purpose of
performing a specific task is a(n) _c_.
a. block b. parameter c. module d. expression
2. A benefit of using modules that helps to reduce the d
Unit 4 - Research Assignment 1: Using Global Variables
List five advantages and five disadvantages of using global variables.
1. It is accessible to all the modules in a program
You only have to declare it once outside the module
It is good to