Task 1: Installed memory: 4.00 GB
Task 2: Installed Ram: 1GB of Ram
b. <!DOCTYPE HTML>
d. No the case doesnt matter
e. In HTML4.0 XML and XHTML case matters.
10. Test the Web Page
c. It was displayed in the browser as e
Exercise module 2
Explain the differences between CSS and CSS3.
There's really not much of a difference. Just like HTML and HTML 5. CSS 3 is simply
the latest version of CSS which has more features than earlier versions. Just as HTML 5
simply is HTML. CSS
HAIDER AL GAHFILEE
U2 Lab 2-2
The web page screenshot is-
Testing the CSS Box model propertiesScreenshot1-
We can see, the following properties are satisfied:
Set the width to 499px
Set the padding to 10px
Set the border to 5
a) var product = y*z;
<title>The Sun Also Rises</title>
a) The purpose of the length property of a string is to see how many character spaces
the answer will t
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC>
<title>Mouse Over and Mouse Out Event</title>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-/W3C/DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional/EN">
<title>Hide And Show Effects</title>
1. In the box, model the _ is the area outside the element.
2. Every element in HTML is considered _ whether it is a
paragraph, a <div>, an image, or a list.
3. The _ style property enables you to control the order of
2 Gigs of RAM
New folder created.
There really was no change in the semantic elements.
The best browser that uses HTML5 is Google Chrome at 526 and Opera is just
behind at 525.
I cant open Explorer but I could run it in Googl
1. In the _ specification, all attribute values must be enclosed in
a. HTML5, quotation marks
b. HTML 4.01, percent signs
c. XHTML, quotation marks
d. XHTML, percent signs
2. Which error can only be detected by testing the web page on a
Following input types are introduced in HTML5:
Ans. The output of both browser is given below
1. Google chrome
2. Internet Explorer:
OutPut for test case:
U2 Lab 2-3
U2 Lab 2-3
<title>CSS Relative Positioning</title>
<h2>This is a heading with no position</h2>
5. a) The input elements displayed better in google chrome but displayed almost as good in
8. a) The difference is in the input box at the very bottom corner.
b) I would have
6. (this) is referring to jpg images.
5. obj is referring to the inner html.
4. The pop up error messages are: a page is loaded and loading a page event.
6. onload image a
a) When I make the browser smaller, the words shrink to fit the page.
b) When I make the browser bigger, the words expand and fit the page.
5. The content was displayed in an unordered list.
a) The header is highlighted
7. The screen in the browser shrunk to fit the size of the mobile device and the font size
shrinks to fit the screen.
a) An error popped up and its not functional.
b) The page needs to reload the page for the proper user agent spoofing a
Haider AL Ghafilee
a) The variable defined in the function is functiongetLuckyInfo.
b) There are seven elements in the color array.
Haider AL Ghafilee