1. Category 3, 5e 6, and 6a are recognized category 6a is required to support 100 meters.
2. a) Follow the ANSI/TIA-568-C standard
b) Make sure the cables do not exceed the distance limits for the rated applicat
1. Is the official, written acknowledgment and recognition that a project exists.
2. Project Scope, Standards and Procedures, Project Structure, Roles and Responsibilities,
3. Any document that refin
1. Use proper design
Practicing good workmanship
Ease of administration
Design the cabling
62.5/125 Fiber: I
800 Square Feet: K
150 Square Feet: J
Cat6 UTP: H
Token Ring: B
1. Fiber Cable and Backbone Media