Identify Requirements RFP/SOW
1. Statement of Purpose The State Government, Department of Finance and
Administration, hereinafter referred to as the State, has issued this Request
for Proposals (RFP) to define the State's minimum service requirements;
Compliance is an industry buzzword
Legal and security issues
Medical Records (based on number)
Anything of personal nature
Trust- confidence in doing business with you
Improves reputation (
U1 Technical Assessment Questions.
1. When you first receive an RFP, what 3 sections should you look at to determine if your
firm is going to respond?
a. Vendor Qualifications
b. Deadline for RFP submission
c. Proposal Requirements
Qualitative Risk Assessment Matrix.
No patch policies One of the
main risk in a company is not
updating and patching the OS
and any software install in the
We have giving the impact a
score of 5 as a
Unit 4 Technical assessment
First and last name
Social Security number
Credit card information
Bank account information
Any combination of personal information that c
Unit 8 Tech assessment
1. The Business Impact analysis is a form of risk analysis and how the risk will affect the
organization, and what the level of impact Is likely to be.
2. The BCP and DRP results depend on the outcome of the BIA to determine
Unit 2 Technical Assessment Questions
1. Why is vendor attendance at the RFP Bidders Conference mandatory as a requirement to
respond to the RFP itself?
Formal response to indicate that your business is applying for a chance to compete.
IS4799 Unit 3 Technical Assessment Questions
1. For that state that you reside and attend school in, Google Your State + Privacy Data Law. List
the Statute name and number.
Protection of Personal Information Act - 13-44-101
2. In your assessment o
How to Identify Risk, Threats, and Vulnerabilities commonly found in a work environment is key
to knowing what to do when something happens. Whilst getting more productivity out of staff, there is a
higher risk of allowing em
Unit 6 Tech assessment
Distinguish between a Qualitative Risk Assessment and a Quantitative Risk Assessment approach for IT
A Qualitative Risk Assessment is necessary to set financial expectation.
Quantitative Risk Ass
Unit 5 Assessment Questions.
1. Explain how you would approach the organization of your security assessment project plan?
When completely assessing an enterprise level security plan it is necessary to break the
project down into smaller part
IS4799: Unit 9 Technical Assessment Questions & Answer Key
1. Define in your own words what a layered security solution is for a State Government IT infrastructure.
Because state governments are typically hierarchical in organization, implementation of a
Question Set 1 Level 2
The best way to approach the implementation of new security Policy in a Company is to
follow the below steps. This would obviously start with the Security awareness training, and
follow with VPN access, all the
When hosts.allow and hosts.deny are enabled anyone that tries to connect to the server will be
able to get to the login prompt, this allows for brute forcing the username and password and with a
Linux server there is always a root use
IS4799: Unit 10 Technical Assessment Questions & Answer Key
1. Your firm has been invited as a vendor finalist to present to the State Government RFP selection
committee and team. What is the key message you want to communicate during this presentation as
Week 3 Quiz
An organizations e-commerce web server and back-end SQL database with customer
privacy data and credit card information was compromised in a security breach. As this is
organization is publicly traded, General Counsel wan