OJ Simpson is famous for several things, Mostly the murder trial of his ex-wife Nicole Brown
Simpson and Ronald Goldman in 1994. But first he was known for his hugely successful career
in the NFL. He was a running back for the Buffalo Bills for
If I had the opportunity to invest in something that I believe would be profitable, I
would choose fountain drinks. There are several reasons I would choose this product.
One of the main reasons is because they are sold
May 8, 2015
Health Dangers of Energy Drinks
A lack of research and regulation associated with energy drinks, combined with
reports of toxic side effects and high intake may result in dangerous health issues
O.J. Simpson was first known as a running back for the Buffalo Bills beginning in 1969. He
played 11 seasons, the first nine with the Bills and the final two with the San Francisco 49ers.
He was named NFL Player of the Year in 1972, 1973 and 1975. He was
Mod 2 Q
Would the mass density of an object be the same if the object were on the moon rather than on
the earth? Would the weight be the same?
A steel column in a building has a cross-sectional area of 3500 cm^2 and
supports a weight of 2.5 x 10^5 N. Find
5. r = .52m
6. calculated potential = -17.307 V
K x q/r = V = 9.00 x 10^9 x -1.00 x 10^-9 /.52 = -17.307
7. Measured potential = -17 .6 V
Comparison of actual and measured potential = 98.13%
-17.3 -( 17.6) / -
Temperature and Heat
2a. They all bunch together.
3a. The molecules all vibrate as a bunch and move around the bottom of the tank.
4a. They become more flat and tight together.
5a. The shapes change more intensely,
1. Would the mass density of an object be the same if the object were on the moon rather than
on the earth? Would the weight be the same?
2. A steel column in a building has a cross-sectional area of 3500 cm^2 and
supports a weight of 2.5 x 10^5 N. Find t
Key Economic Ideas
The opportunity cost of going to college is the money you would have earned if you
would have worked instead. On the one hand , you lose 2 years of salary while getting your
degree ; on the other hand you hope to earn mo
1. Coulombs law becomes F= Kq1*q2/r2 F= (9 * 10^9) (-8 * 10^-5)(-8 * 10^-5)/ 25 cm or .025 meters
= 2304 Newtons or 2.3 10^3
2. Magnitude Or E = Force/test charge or Q so if E= 1.75 X 10^4 = Force/3.86 X 10^-5 OR
Q E/Q= F so the
In economics the term is expressed as opportunity cost, referring to the most preferred
alternative given up. A tradeoff, then, involves a sacrifice that must be made to obtain a certain
product, service or experience, rather t
2a. Pressure is highest at the bottom of the tank.
2b. Pressure is lowest at the top of the tank.
3. Pressure is higher at the source of gravity due to the effects on the atom, as we ascend
gravity has less of
Teenage girls should have free and easy access to all methods of birth control, including the morning
after pills, without parental notification or consent.
Prevents unwanted pregnancy
Prevent some STDs
It encourages sex
Stay at Home 1
Pros to Being a Stay at Home Parent
ITT Tech Institute
Pros to Being a Stay at Home Parent
Stay at Home 2
There are countless benefits to staying at home with your child. Being a Stay-at-home parent
builds a solid foundation
2. E = ( 6.626 x 10^-34Js)(.75 x 10^-15Hz) 4.97 x 10^-19J or 3.102e V
As the intensity increased so did the current, voltage and energy. E=hf The current is 4mA.
3. Increasing the intensity to 100% raised the
Light and Sound Waves
1. The source is vibration or a disturbance in medium.
2. A wave is a disturbance that moves through a medium or space and is continuous and a
pulse is a non repeating disturbance that carries energy thro
1. Unlike weight, mass doesn't change when location changes. Mass remains the same even if
gravity changes does or does not change.
A= 3500cm^2 x (1m / 100cm )^2 = .35m
F = 2.5 x 10^5 7.14 x 10^5Pa or 71
1. This is because as long as the mass or velocity is large the object will have a large
2. The impulse-momentum theorem Ft=m delta v t =426,000N m= 7250 kg velocity
change= 7.65 m/s 7250kg x 7.65m/s = 55462.5 kilogram
I always thought I was a good communicator but after taking the communicator quiz it seems I
have some work to do. I could definitely use some improvement in certain areas. My first communication
goal is to work on
Increasing the minimum wage would have two principal effects on low-wage workers.
Most of them would receive higher pay that would increase their familys income, and some of
those families would see their income rise above the
A quantum computer is a computer design which uses the principles of quantum physics to
increase the computational power beyond what is attainable by a traditional computer. A quantum
computer can factor numbers with more than
1. 10.97 meters
2. 23.91 meters
3. 15.19 cm
4. x = +or- (sqrt 3-8y) / 2 sqrt y
b. 76.21 km/h
a. 36.99 m/s
b. 101.7 meters or 333.7 ft
7. objects in freefall accelerate at 32.2 ft/s squared or at a constant acce