Unit 7 Research Assignment 1
1. What are the advantages of a declarative language as opposed to a procedural language?
ANSWER: The advantage of declarative programming languages is mainly two-fold. The
programs are concise; this makes it
PT2520 Unit 8 Homework
Unit 8 Assignment 1: Homework
1. Authorization is the process of assigning permissions to users.
2. Authentication is the process of assigning permissions to users.
3. In SQL Server, a login provides database level
PT2520 Unit 8 Research
Unit 8 Research Assignment 1
MySQL uses a two stage process for authentication and authorization for access control
into the database system. The first stage consists of the connection verification, in which the
Unit 9 Assignment 1: Homework
Threat analysis is about identifying all the ways the database can be harmed.
Accidental threats are as great a danger to a database as intentional ones.
A policy is a s
Unit 9 Research Assignment 1
Unit 9 Research Assignment 1
1. Look up some best practices for Disaster recovery.
Dedicate and empower staffestablish a department with IT to manage the business continuity
planning and disaster recovery pla
1. With this type of file, you could run into some naming issues when you are dealing with a lot of
2. It allows you the ability to copy and paste to make sure that columns stay the same
3. It is no
Research Unit 3
1. Look up other database-naming conventions. Is there one that makes the most sense to you?
2. Look for Entity Relation Diagrams. What other ways of diagramming entities and relations did
you find? Descr
The work that will be needed is as follows
Show versions that the school owns
Number of active copies
1 copy per machine or user
Which software is on which mach
Homework Unit 3
1) The logical design is independent of any database management system.
2) The physical design is the logical design adapted to the constraints and features of the
database management system.
&.Ama2ion.cum:lntieri x \M immai- nedjiegci x \D Learning Plan 3:] uWeekti-Devebpil' x\5 Przszuwmm Ess x \5 Przszuwmm Ess x \ a Stratford Careerlns x .
(- -> e ID www.practiceelabe.com/authenticatedl'fragment.aspx?friendIyriarne=Week%204%207%20|)eve
. a. Amazonmm: lmprov: v. x \'_ a Stratford Career Instimte x "I Air France USADlﬁcial sr x '\ D Learning Plan x \_ D Przsthkaz x/ [ Week2 - Creating Emil; x
(- -) 6' ID www.practica7|abs.com/authenticated/fragment.aspx?friendlyname=Week%202%2De9620Cr
1) Explain the steps you took to convert the ERD to first, second and third normal form.
The steps taken to convert the ERD to all forms were needed to prevent any problems with the database
to first form meant cleaning up the maintenance resolution entit
ITT Technical Institute
PT2520 Database Concepts
The Wild Wood Apartments Database
is designed to be a user friendly
method of tracking daily and monthly
information that will b
APRIL 17, 2016
PT2520 WEEK 5 ESSAY
Database security is the protection of the
database against intentional and
unintentional threats that may be computerbased or non-computer based.
To prevent unauthorized d
PT2520: Week 4 Database Management Systems (DBMSS)
Essay 4.1/Implementing Physical Design
Red Hat Linux
PT2520 Week 6 Project
Statement of Work: Vinces Vinyls Database
o Database Major Topics:
Requests for vinyls
o History: Vinces Vinyl has been around for many years; buyi
Database Design for Vinces Vinyl
Database Designer: Derrick Le
Task Completed For:
Task Completed By:
18239 E Asbury Pl.
Aurora, CO 80013
Vinces Vinyls has been around for quite a lo
Unit 7 Lab
1. One Row was affected in the table
2. Four rows returned from the statement
3. INSERT INTO PatientGroups (PatientKey, GroupKey)
a. VALUES (2-3, 2)
4. Only one row was affected in the table
5. UPDATE Patients
a. SET D
Unit 7 Research Assignment
As society continuously has a desire to grow, the innovation of technology has
conveniently increase along with our progress. A great example of this would be programming.
As humans develop programming, so does
Unit 6 Labs
Question 1: There were 4 rows returned after executing the query
Question 2: There were 2 columns returned DoctorKey, DoctorName
Question 3: SELECT*FROM Patients
Question 4: SELECT FirstName, LastName, PhoneNumber FRO
Unit 6 Research Assignment
In the technological world we live in, there are so many programs and softwares that
people develop. From games, to programming languages, or user friendly applications and such,
people continuously make new so
Unit 7 Assignment 1: True/False
3. False There are other commands besides HAVING that you are able to use with an aggregate
7. False The WHERE command is incorrect. It has to have customer
Unit 4 Research Assignment
When it comes to a database and individual organized models, you would expect each
and every single database to be completely organized. The world we live in however is not
perfect, and a lot of databases conta
Unit 8 Research Assignment
Security is everything in this world of technology. Everything needs to be secure because
lots of sneaky people abuse and take advantage of these weak systems. Security systems that
include either money, or inf
Unit 9 Assignment True/False
False Procedures would be the right term
False Policy is the correct term
False It varies with the platform you are using
False only DBAs should have admin