MOTION IS ONE OF THE KEY TOPICS IN PHYSICS. EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE
MOVES. IT MIGHT ONLY BE A SMALL AMOUNT OF MOVEMENT AND VERY VERY
SLOW, BUT MOVEMENT DOES HAPPEN.
Unit 8 Assignment 1
This project was commissioned to construct a 3000-gallon pond-less waterfall adjacent to an
outside dining terrace. The 80-foot waterfall and stream feature can be replenished with
rainwater that runs
Unit 4 Lab 1
Removing a non-load bearing wall
1. Remove furniture from area, cover what area with plastic that you are not able to move.
2. Replace old air filter with a new one. (It would all depend on the climate outside as to if
you will need to
Unit 3 Assignment 1
1. To what extent is it possible for architects and designers to create an indoor environment
that actively contribute to good health? On what factors would this depend?
facilitate quality IEQ through good design, construction,
Unit 5 Assignment 2
1. The Passive House by Karawitz Architecture located in Bessancourt, France and built in
2. The Bamboo system was used for this project and the foundation
Unit 3 Assignment 2
1. The precautionary principle begins with a statement of beliefs, including this one:
We believe there is compelling evidence that damage to humans and the
worldwide environment is of such magnitude and seriousness that new pri
Unit 10 Assignment 1
6. How many synthetic chemicals are used in commerce today?
"It has been estimated that there are approximately 100,000 chemicals in commercial use.
Of these, approximately 40,000 are used in the Great Lakes Basin. Approximatel
Unit 1 Assignment 2
1. Rachel Carson (1907-1964) is regarded by many as the founder of the modern environmental
movement. Her most famous work, however, was 1962's controversial Silent Spring, in which she
described the devastating effect that pest
Unit 2 Assignment 2
2. What steps can you take on a local level to enact green building legislation or guidelines in your
municipality or campus setting?
First and foremost, local problem areas need to be outlined. If you dont see a problem, what i
Unit 6 Assignment 2
1. Is your home or apartment elongated on the east/west axis?
Its elongated on the north/south axis.
2. If not, why not? In other words, why do you think it was not situated in this manner?
The house was built on a road that led
Unit 10 Assignment 2
The main downfall that I have personally seen (in Springfield) is the lack of cleanliness
surrounding the recycling containers. For instance, in one location there were separate containers
for paper materials, cardboard and als
Unit 4 Assignment 1
Map of the beginning construction phase of Dave & Busters Entertainment in
Springfield, Ohio located beside the Walmart Supercenter on Bechtle Ave.
Sources of noise: moderate traffic on SR 68 that is approximately 250 yards away
Unit 9 Assignment 1
1. Using the sustainable sites and water efficiency series of credits of the U.S. Green
Building Council rating system (either LEED 2009 or one of the older rating systems),
assess the environmental performance of two identical
Unit 8 Assignment 2
1. When should developers use the rating system? In other words, what is the reasonable
minimum and maximum size and what is the reasonable maximum size of a typical
neighborhood seeking the certification?
There is no minimum or
Unit 9 Assignment 2
1. Explore one of the LCA tools mentioned in the chapter and give five reasons why the tool
would be useful for green building analysis. List what you believe are the limitations of
I chose the BEES tool for environme
CO2520 Communications A. Lafargue - John Bradshaw, Healing the Shame That Binds You
25 June 2016
Per Wikipedia :
John Elliot Bradshaw (/brd/; (June 29, 1933 May 8, 2016; aged 82) was an American educator,
counselor, motivational speaker and author who hos
CO2520 COMMs Mdl 3 Anylst 3 Alex. Lafargue pg 1 of 4
1. Company Name : Port of New Orleans
2. What does the company/organization do?
The Port of New Orleans handles about 62 million short tons of cargo a year. The port
also handles about 50,000 barges and
CO2015 Comm APA 2 Learning to Listen . A Lafargue
LEARNINIG TO LISTEN AND SPEAK
NonVerbal Language Review Study
Alexander Lafargue jr
ITT-Technical Institute, St. Rose
LEARNING TO LISTEN AND SPEAK
This paper is a summa
CO2510 COMM mdl 3 dscn 3.1
Interviewer: On behalf of the company, we would like to welcome you. It is a privilege to interview you,
Omar! To begin, tell me about yourself.
Omar: Well, my name is Omar. I have been married for five years. We
CO2520 COMM mdl 3 rsrch 3.1b
CO2520: Module 3 Professional Communication Research 3.1 Cover Letter Creation
Answering the questions below will help you decide what information should be included
in a cover letter.
1. What do I want from thi
CO2520 Comm mdl 4 anlys 4.1 Alex. Lafargue
Professional Networking Strategies
pg 1 of 5
Manuel has just been promoted to supervisor of his department. He has several employees who report to
him directly. Recently, he has been getting complaints that an em
CO2520 Communications Alex. Lafargue 18 June 16 page 1 of 2
Non verbal communications exercise(s) : a) and b)
first participants male (tall, could not use one hand) , female (short)
both attempted to comply with instructions / too fas
CO2520 Communications A. Lafargue discn / anlys 1.1 pg 1 of 4
Historical Examples of Effective Communication
The purpose of this assessment is to compare two historical examples of effective
communication based on the degree of persuasion, tone, and rheto