1. List and describe the six general skills all project team members should have.
2. What are the major roles on a project team?
3. Compare and contrast the role of a system analyst, business analyst, and
4. Compare and contrast th
Upload completed HW1 file using the HW1 link in the Assignment Folder
Save file as CIS115HW1_yourname
Required Reading: Chapter 1: First Look at Computer Parts and Tools Pages 1 - 39
Due date: June 17
Answer all questions using Microsoft Word. Mainta
1. Describe how projects are selected in organizations.
The steering committee must provide oversight and governance to the
entire set of projects that are undertaken by the IT organization. The
individual projects that are accepted by the steering commit
Chapter 5 Definitions
Analog Signals Electromagnetic waves in air.
Digital Signals - Pulses of precise and zero voltage.
Amplitude A measure of signals strength.
Frequency the number of times that waves amplitude cycles.
Wave length The
1. Process model and data flow diagram Process model:
Process model is prepared to show how the data flows
through the various processes inside the system and the
entire system is represented graphically to understand
the working ope
Draw data models for the following entities:
Movie (title, producer, length, director, genre)
Ticket (price, adult or child, ShowTime, movie)
Patron (name, adult or child, age)