FUNCTIONS OF OPERATING SYSTEM
Topic 1. Functions of Operating System
By the end of this topic, you should be able to:
1. Explain the two main functions of Operating
2. List four types of Operating Systems; and
PATIENTS SOC. SEC. NO.
NAME OF COMPANY
ADDRESS OF EMPLOYER
SPOUSE OR PARENT
You are a health information management student who has been asked to summarize and explain
the concept of database management to your class. Your presentation should be 12 to 15
sentences in length and must inclu
1. MBO: _
2. PERT: _
3. ADA: _
4. OSHA: _
5. TQM: _
6. PM: _
7. KMS: _
8. SWOT: _
Key Terms Review
Match the terms in Column I to their definitions in Column II.
1. _ Knowledge
2. _ S
1. What planning elements are identified with the terms why , what, and how ?
Strategic planning focuses on the why element of planning, providing those
individuals and groups internal and externa
1. How do TRICARE and CHAMPVA differ from each other?
TRICARE offers financing and the provision of care for 1) active-duty members of the
armed services and 2) retired members of the military
Chapter 11- Information Systems and Technology
1. Why is it necessary for the health information professional to possess a basic
understanding of information technology?
The interrelationship and the need to ensure proper use of he
1. How does the federal governments use of incentive payments affect the adoption of
electronic health records?
The federal government seeks to speed the adoption of EHR by creating positive
incentives and ne