2. What is the difference between morbidity and mortality rates?
Morbidity rates focus on the ratio of sick to well persons in a community, whereas mortality rates
focus on the rate of death in a given population or community.
Health Care Data Content and Structures
Answers for Review Questions
1. What are the three formats commonly used for a paper-based health record?
The source-oriented health record, the problem-oriented health record, and the integrated
Answers for Review Questions :
1. Name the stages in which data quality errors found in a health record most
Errors can be found in many stages, such as:
(1) when data are entered into the record (documentation
Health Care Delivery Systems
1. How did primitive man attempt to cure disease?
Primitive man took one of the three approaches:
(1) looked to nature for answers,
(2) looked to the supernatural, or
(3) looked to the offended spirits of gods or the
The Health Information Management Profession
Answer for Review Questions in the Text-Book:
1. How can one differentiate between the terms health record and health
A health record is an ordered set of documents, in the paper context,
MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
ALH110 - _
ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY, AND
(Psychomotor: App B V.PV.7; AppB XI.PXI.2, 3, 4, 5b, 6, 7, 8, and 12)
I. PERSONAL SAFETY PLAN
Individuals must be p
A&P Final Review -Summer-2014
Multiple Choice (Identify the choice that best completes the statement or answers the question).
1. Water makes up what percentage of our body weight?
a. 75 percent to 80 percent
b. 55 percent to 65 percent
c. greater tha
What Is the Endocrine System?
The foundations of the endocrine system are the
hormones and glands. As the body's chemical
messengers, hormones transfer information and
instructions from one set of cells to another. Many
different hormones move through the