Written Exam #3 Review Sheet
1. Describe the structure of a flat bone and a long bone. What are the similarities and differences
between the two?
2. List and describe the four cell types found in bone tissue. How are they each related and what
are their f
Written Exam #2 Review Sheet
1. Describe the molecule of inheritance. What 2 general functions must it accomplish for the cell
and the organism?
2. Compare and contrast DNA with RNA.
3. Know the overall mechanism for the production of a protein starting f
Chemical Elements and Atomic Structure
Matter: anything that occupies space and has mass
Element: simplest form of matter; has unique chemical properties
91 natural elements
24 elements of physiological significance
Human Anatomy & Physiology I - BIOL2410
The first lab exam will cover the skeletal system. You will learn the bones and important bone markings.
The following is the list of structures that you will need to know for the first lab e
Written Exam #1 Study Guide
What is the difference between anatomy and physiology? Anatomy is
form and physiology is function
What are the differences between studying anatomy by regions, systems,
gross, and radiological?
What are the 9 life processes dis