When do we dynamic programing? When to use linear programing?
Difference between the two?
Introduction to dynamic programing: Shortest path
If you have a complicated problem, break it down.
We break the problem into stages
1. networks belief - true story based movies brought higher ratings than fictional movies.
2. suspected - other factors responsible (fact based movies are proxy)
3. TV movies are shown to attract a large and desireable people/ demographics.
Learning From Data
Caltech - edX CS1156x
Homework # 1
Due Monday, October 3, 2016, at 22:00 GMT/UTC
All questions have multiple-choice answers ([a], [b], [c], .). You
Pfeifer note: Section 6
1. T-test 2-sample regression with dummy
T= +/- 6.2/2.4483 (from data analysis, complicated formula, OR
regression with dummy)
2. ANOVA single factor regression with p-1