For starters, check on my student portal to see if Im enrolled in the astronomy classes. A week
before the semester begins, I will start practice waking up early in the morning. I will eat healthy
breakfast such as oatmeal with fruits and nuts that would
Worksheet Cell Division
1. Do somatic cells divide by mitosis or meiosis?
2. Ovulation is preceded by which form of division?
3. By which mode of division do sex cells divide?
4. New cells produced by mitosis
a)will vary in their genetic make up or b) w
Quiz : SMC Students bring you DNA models for the quiz.
The strand that is of DNA contains what nucleotides?
2. The strand of mRNA contains what sugar?
3. Protein synthesis is called _.
4. To make RNA from DNA is called_.
5. Which RNA assembles into rib
1. Define Enzymes, Exergonic, Energy, Endergonic
2 Know differences in Calvin Cycle, Kreb Cycle, Glycolysis, Citric Acid Cycle
3. What kingdoms and types of cells use glycolysis, kreb, ETC, Light and Dark
4. Which of the stages o
In this online assignment you 1) will visit a website that calculates your carbon footprint and 2) will
view a video piece called The Story of Stuff. Answer the questions below concerning your carbon
footprint in a red ink. This will take no more than one
Astronomy Research Report - 5th Grade Overview
This is our one BIG research paper for fifth grade. We will be working on
this project both in class and at home. Key assignments not completed on a
given day in class will be finished at home as homework. We