We view evaluation as an integral part of the teaching/learning process. We will request, consider
seriously, and value your written evaluation of the faculty and of the course/curriculum.
Evaluation is anonymous and is treated
20 March 2015
1. At first the nurses discouraged my dad from getting up on his own when he was in the hospital
with a broken leg. But as time went on, they did encourage him to learn how to take a shower on
his own a
2 March 2015
Chapter 8 Critical Thinking Questions
1. Critical thinkers do the following:
a. raises questions and problems and formulates them clearly and precisely
b. gathers and assesses relevant information, using abstract ideas for int
1. Trinity Christian College recognizes nursing to be:
a. a caring art and science based on knowledge synthesized from the humanities
and the natural, social, and nursing sciences, (Nursing Student Handbook, p. 10).
b. built upon the
16 March 2015
1. Therapeutic use of self is the use of ones personality and communication skills to help
Orientation Phase: First, the patient will have developed enough trust in the nurse to
continue to p
20 April 2015
1. In northern Indiana, where I am from, we have a lot of hospitals, rehab facilities and nursing
homes. Our focus seems to be more on the rehabilitation, long-term care and treatment areas
8 April 2015
1. Nursing is called an applied science because it takes scientific research to patients bedside. I
agree that this is a correct label for nursing because nursing implements care that has been
13 April 2015
1. If my familys communication style could be represented by an open system, it may look
something like this:
Me: Hey mom can I do ?
Throughput: Mom: I dont know, let me talk to Dad.
27 April 2015
2. There is a Student Nurses Organization but there is no student nurses association on Trinitys
4. In this hypothetical situation, the student nurse should not take part in the strike.
13 April 2015
1. I am most interested in Leiningers theory because it involves planning nursing care based on
knowledge that is culturally defined, classified, and tested and then used to provide care that is
1. Was Rosenhan setting up the psychiatrists?
I believe in a way Rosenhan was definitely setting up the psychiatrists. He sent the "insane
patients" in knowing that more than a few of them would be able to get admitted into the ward.
His expirement was no
I believe that it is indeed cruel and unusual to execute a person who is in an active psychotic state.
During this time it can be unclear as to whether the crime committed by the individual was under his
own full influence and decision or if it was impact
Part 1 of 1 -
Question 1 of 5
The nurse is having difficulty reading a physician's order for a medication. The nurse knows that
the physician is very busy and does not like to be called. The nurse should:
A. Call a pharmacist for ass
PROGRAM IMPLEMENTATION OF ABSENCE and Tardy POLICY
All practicum/clinical experiences in their full length are mandatory.
Any time or missed practicum/clinical experience must be made up prior to the end of
the semester. At times arrangements can be made
and wound care
Tissue integrity is the state of structurally
intact and physiologically functioning
epithelial tissues such as the integument
(including the skin and subcutaneous tissue)
and mucous membranes.
1. I decided to pursue a BSN because I didnt want to only go half way and get an
associates degree. I wanted to be equipped the best I could be when I entered the nursing
workforce. Another factor was that I knew that if I ever wanted to take my