ACCT 450 Chapter 8 Quiz
1. For the perpetrator, the most dangerous part of a typical register disbursement scheme is
a. Physically removing the cash from the register and carrying it out of the store
2. Register disbursement schemes are different f
ACCT 450 Chapter 14 Quiz
1. When organizing documentary evidence, it is recommended that investigators keep which of the
All of the answers are correct.
1. _ involves obtaining information through the use of falsehoods
ACCT 450 Chapter 13 Quiz
1. Management should consider which of the following in establishing an acceptable level of fraud
risk for the organization?
Both A and B
1. Which of the following actions might management take in order to
ACCT 450 Chapter 9 Quiz
1. The unaccounted-for reduction in the companys inventory that results from theft is
2. In one of the cases in the textbook, Larry Gunter was a shipping clerk for a computer
company that manufactured microproc
ACCT 450 Chapter 12 Quiz
1. Bill Raymond is the CEO of the Drummond Group, a consulting group in the Carolinas.
Sales have increased at least five percent every year for the past seven years.
Unfortunately, the company has hit a slump this year, and reven
ACCT 450 Chapter 6 Quiz
1. Which of the following analyses can be used to identify ghost employee schemes?
a. All of the choices are correct.
2. Which of the following is not necessary for a ghost employee scheme to succeed?
a. The perpetrator must have a
ACCT 450 Chapter 10 Quiz
1. To safeguard against kickback schemes, which of the following procedures should an
a. Prohibit employees from engaging in any transaction on behalf of the organization
when they have an undisclosed perso
ACCT 450 Chapter 11 Quiz
1. A companys financial statements are the responsibility of:
2. Walden Industries is being sued by a former employee for wrongful termination. It is
probable that the company will lose the case and be ordered to pay
ACCT 450 Chapter 7 Quiz
1. In one of the case studies in the textbook, Cy Chesterly was the vice president in charge
of sales for one of the largest machine parts manufacturers in the Midwest. He was an
excellent salesman and helped build the company into
ACCT 450 Chapter 13 Supplemental Chapter
1. Taylor is a procurement specialist for Hillside Corporation. He is reviewing contracts, and notices
a pattern between three particular contractors. Contractor A bid the lowest on the first job,