1. Evaluate the evolution of Walmarts marketing campaign and tagline over the years.
What does the company continue to do well? What are the pros and cons of its most
recent strategic marketing plan?
In Walmarts early days, its success was based on word o
What are the pros, cons, and risks associated with Nikes core marketing strategy?
Nike built a good reputation and has made a lot of contributions to sports. In
order to follow the ever-changing, fast-developing world, Nike always tries to bring
1. Evaluate Microsofts product and marketing evolution over the years. What has the
company done well, and where did it falter?
In the early 1980s, Microsoft launched the DOS operating system for IBM
computers and its initial advertising did a very good j
1. Why are consumer research and design thinking so critical to Intuits success?
Intuit started its consumer research when its stock tumbled significantly from
1995 to 1997, which helped improve its stock value and market position. In order to
be more inn
1. Why has Salesforce.com been so successful? What did the company do well when it
created and expanded its product offerings?
The company is an innovator, because from the beginning of the business, Marc
Benioff believed software should be free to instal
1. What are some of the things IKEA is doing well to reach consumers in different
markets? What else could it be doing?
IKEA is the worlds largest furniture retailer that its famous for featuring
fashionable and good-quality products. In order to keep app
1.Discuss how Intel changed ingredient-marketing his- tory. What did it do so well in
those initial marketing campaigns?
Intel had a problem that it had no way to distinguish itself between other
competitors, so it was hard to convince customers to buy th
1. With a portfolio as diverse as Googles, what are the companys core brand values?
One of Googles core brand values is that they have built a very successful
business model; the two founders created a multi-use product that doesnt require
1. How is building a brand in a business-to-business context different from doing so
in the consumer market?
Business to business is very different from Business to customer. Business to
business is more likely happen around different enterprises, but Bus
1. Why has IDEO been so successful?
IDEO creates a lot of recognizable design icons of the technology age. It has
an approach called design thinking, which is an innovative method that incorporates
behavior into design, and also its an unconventional way