Diffusion of Innovation
Opinion leaders- early adopters
The innovator- the first in line to try things, very little needs to be one to appeal to this
Early Adopter- opinion leaders, appealed to by how-to manuals and information sets on
Skylar Ray- STCM215
1. Describe the differences between primary and secondary data.
Primary data is data collected yourself and secondary data has already been collected.
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of primary data?
What is the role of opinion leaders in the formation of public opinion?
Opinion leaders are very influential because of their knowledge on particular issues. They are
very informed on the topics being discussed, therefore their opinion
1. Difference between advertising and public relations
PR is earned media, advertising is not.
2. Identifying internal and external relation
3. Skynet inc, wants people involved in a campaign to increase exercise between 19972007. (objective) SMART H
A message must be received by the target audience, must get the audiences attention,
must be understood, must be believed, must be remembered, and ultimately must be
In a Public Relations campaign, communication is the p