Chapter 1 objectives:
1. Define marketing research:
Marketing research is the function that links the consumer to the market
The information is used to identify and define marketing problems;
generate, refine, and evaluate marketing
Univariate analyses are conducted on individual variables.
Univariate analysis produce broad, overall results.
A frequency analysis is a univariate technique that involves counting the
number of responses that fall it various response categorie
1. Define marketing research
2. Discuss different kinds or orgs that conduct MR
3. List 3 reasons for studying MR
4. Discuss why researchers care about MR ethics
Create exchanged with customers that satisfy needs