Being Business Leader Assignment
Due: September 16th, 2013
Part One: Area of Interest (Length: 1 page)
Determine which area of business that you plan on pursuing.
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Managem
1. Crime- A wrong against society proclaimed in a statute and, if committed,
punishable by society through fines, imprisonment, or death.
2. Beyond a reasonable doubt- the standard of proof used in criminal cases.
3. Actus reus- a guilty (prohib
Chapter 9 vocab
1. privity of contract- the relationship that exists between the promisor and the
promisee of a contract.
2. Breach of contract- failure, without legal excuse, of a promisor to perform the
obligations of a contract.
3. Assignment- the tran
Rehearsing and memorizing notes
The two types of rehearsals for study materials are Elaborative rehearsal and rote rehearsal. There
are 3 steps before studying and memorizing materials. First, form a study group, since it will
Taking test summary
There are three factors that determine how well you will score on tests. First, how well
you have prepared. Second, how well do you take tests. The third and last is how much you have
learned from previous
Organizing notes E.C.
The three principles that will contribute to a deep and lasting learning. They are prior
learning, quality of processing, and quantity of processing. There are five steps before organizing
Writing extra credit
There are 9 steps before writing. First, create a positive affirmation about writing, in
order to have a growth mindset. Second, pick a topic you want, if possible, since youll be
more motivated. Third, ca
Summary of Notetaking
Before you need to take notes there is a lot of preparation in order to take notes. First, needing to
know that you need to do notes is important, since it increases the possibility of having a better
UNIVERSITY LIBRARY ASSIGNMENT
BUS X103 Fall 2013
1. How many computer clusters are on the 4th floor?
Find the call numberHF5413.E4742012.(Ifthisbookismissingfromtheshelf,findthespot
whereitshouldbe.)Lookatthisbook and the books right aro
Section No. 12486
March 3, 2015
Personal Career Action Plan
1. I am considering becoming a financial analyst.
2. 5 Next Steps:
#1- Research the stock market and invest $100 of my own money into a certain stock
before the end of the semester.
1) List the name, job title, and employer of the person you interviewed, as well as the date and time
of your interview.
Response: Angela Fruits, Client Executive, Kinney Group, 2/21/15, 1:30 pm
2) Why did you select th
Does your resume look a little empty?
Join clubs and organizations
Get a part time job
Get an internship
Kelley Student Organizations
IUPUI Office of Student Involvement
IUPUI DAY OF CARING
A A N
D A R
Beautify the community.
Help the less fortunate.
Make a difference!
Worked with the Near West
StrengthsQuest Reflection #1 prompts
(2 pages, 12 pt font, 1 margins, double spaced)
Please list your 5 themes and tell me:
a. Why you chose each theme.
b. Why is it beneficial for you/how do you use it?
Pick the theme that you feel best identifies
1. Promise- a declaration that binds the person who makes it (the promisor) to
do or not to do a certain act.
2. Promisor- a person who makes a promise.
3. Promisee- a person to whom a promise is made.
4. Contract- a set of promises consulting a