1) A Two-Dimensional (2D) shape consists of width and height. A Three-Dimensional (3D) shape also has
height and width, but incorporates depth as well, like any object in the real world.
2) Positive/Negative Sh
1) Value, in artistic terms, is a means of defining stages of light and dark.
2) Contrast is the state of light and dark elements being strikingly different in a composition. An
example of a low contrast comp
1. A motif is a distinctive dominant idea a composition. Texture is the feel of the
consistency of a surface of a subject in the composition. The rhythm is the visual
tempo in the repetition of elements of a composition, producing the feeling of
1) A logo is a symbol or other design adopted by an organization to identify its products
2) An abstraction is a quality of dealing with ideas in art, allowing freedom from
3) To go f
1. Light and color are related because, you can bend light and that is how you get
color. Light is made of color and without light we can't see color. Different wavelengths
of light have different colors. As