BUS-M 371
IUPUI logo * We aren't endorsed by this school

BUS-M 371 An Introduction into Marketing Management

  • Average Course Rating (from 2 Students)

    4.5/5
    Overall Rating Breakdown
    • 2 Advice
    • 5
      50%
    • 4
      50%
    • 3
      0%
    • 2
      0%
    • 1
      0%
  • Course Difficulty Rating

    • Easy 0%

    • Medium 100%

    • Hard 0%

  • Top Course Tags

    Great Intro to the Subject

    Great Discussions

    Group Projects

* We aren't endorsed by this school

An Introduction into Marketing Managemen... Questions & Answers

An Introduction into Marketing Managemen... Flashcards

An Introduction into Marketing Managemen... Advice

An Introduction into Marketing Managemen... Documents

Showing 1 to 30 of 46

Sort by:
{[$select.selected.label]}

An Introduction into Marketing Managemen... Questions & Answers


An Introduction into Marketing Managemen... Advice

Showing 1 to 2 of 2

View all
    • Profile picture
    Aug 11, 2016
    | Would recommend.

    Not too easy. Not too difficult.

    Course Overview:

    I would recommend this course because I learned a lot in the field of marketing, which I knew nothing prior to this. Ms. Donahue is a great teacher that brings herself down to student level in regards to teaching and understanding. The class is full of opportunities to raise grades so don't worry if you dug yourself a hole early on, you'll pick it back up.

    Course highlights:

    I learned a lot from this course especially during the note taking classes because she goes through a lot of information and she gives you the slides so you can fill in information, which is a great way to learn in my opinion. It's a great introduction to Marketing and I highly recommend this class with this teacher.

    Hours per week:

    6-8 hours

    Advice for students:

    The advice I would give for this class would be to make sure you're at every class because you'll be taking notes every class up until the test. Also, make sure you complete your marketing case assignments ahead of time, they aren't too bad and working ahead will lower your stress levels as the semester progresses. Lastly, make sure you drink or bring coffee with you because every class is her lecturing the whole time, which can get boring at times. I had this class for 3 hours twice a week in the summer so unless you don't like coffee make sure you take this class at a normal time in the semester.

    • Summer 2016
    • KimDonahue
    • Yes
    • Great Intro to the Subject Many Small Assignments Great Discussions
    • Profile picture
    Dec 03, 2015
    | Would highly recommend.

    Not too easy. Not too difficult.

    Course Overview:

    This class was a great entry level course into the world of Marketing. The material in the course was extremely valuable and interesting. There is no better marketing professor than Donahue. She really cares about her students and makes the class exciting to attend.

    Course highlights:

    I gained all the crucial assets from developing an idea to implementing a strategic marketing plan. This course taught me to think very in depth, and to use trends to my advantage.

    Hours per week:

    3-5 hours

    Advice for students:

    If you are considering taking I-Core, I suggest that you take notes in every class. Donahue makes 90% of her exam questions from what is talked about in lecture, the other 10% comes from the book and other various resources.

    • Fall 2014
    • Donahue
    • Yes
    • Great Intro to the Subject Group Projects Requires Lots of Research


Related Courses

Ask a homework question - tutors are online