Introduction to Criminal
Justice: Causes of Crime
SEPTEMBER 6, 2016
Causes of Crime
a cautious consumer of criminological
behavior is not readily explained
solely by theories.
mindful of the reasons that a theory was
1. One of the major functions of the questioned document examiner is to identify the individual
who executed a questioned signature.
2. The difference in the characteristics of an individuals handwriting as c
1. Impression evidence consists of impressed prints and indented prints.
2. The class characteristics of footwear impressions are valuable for investigative purpose.
3. Individual characteristics are those tha