Wing Span Comparison of Certhidea olivacea Between the Islands of Floreana and Genovesa
Name: Megan Garner
Lab Partners: Kelsey Millikan and Sam Johnson
Lab Assistant: Megan Batton
Section day and Time: Tuesday 1:30-3:20 pm lab
Class: Principles of Biolog
1. Construct a graph that shows the relationship between your independent variable and
your dependent variable. Make sure the graph type you choose is appropriate and that
you have labeled it appropriately.
2. Conduct an ANOVA test on your data and report
1. What is the best way to observe and measure live slides?
2. Some of the protists moved really quickly, what would be a way to accurately measure
and draw them, while following them throughout the slide?
3. Do the different structures used for
Calibration of the microscope began on low power of 10x. A stage micrometer was placed
and focused on the stage of the microscope. The eyepiece was rotated to make the ocular
micrometers parallel to the stage micrometer markings. On the left, th