- Cheddar is a GNU GPL real time scheduling analysis tool.
- This program provides services to automatically check performances
- of real time architectures.
- Copyright (C) 2002-2010, by Frank Singhoff
- The Cheddar project was started in 2002 b
This file gives installation rules for Unix.
To install Cheddar in win32 boxes, just unzip the
zip file. For win32 boxes, all necessary DLL are
provided into the zip file.
What do you need to install Cheddar on Unix ?
To install Cheddar, you need the G
building Cheddar T rac
There are several ways to compile/build C heddar tools on Linux/windows
Through the command line.
With an IDE : GP S (GNAT P rogramming Studio) or Ada
BUGS T O FIX Cheddar T rac
BUGS TO FIX
Response time from
Cheddar is a real time scheduling simulator. This program provides services to
automatically check temporal constraints of real time tasks.
With Cheddar, you can :
- Draw scheduling with usual real time schedulers
- Compute response times
Cheddar is mainly designed and developed by :
F. Singhoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A. Plantec <email@example.com>
J. Legrand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Other contributors :