What is the wavelength (in 10-15 m) of a proton traveling at 19.8% of
the speed of light?
(Mp = 938.27 MeV/c2 = 1.6726 10-27 kg , c = 3 108 m/s)
2. Determine the direction of the force (if any) that will act on the
charge in each of the following situatio
1.If an atom has an electron in the n = 8 state with ml = 3, what
are the possible values of l? (Enter your answers as a commaseparated list.)
Ans. I = 3
2. An object is moving along a straight line, and the uncertainty in
its position is 3.00 m. (a) Find
1. A high-speed drill reaches 2500 rpm in 0.60 s .
A.) What is the drill's angular acceleration?
B.) Through how many revolutions does it turn during this first
0.60 s ?
2. Consider a current-carrying conductor of length L placed in a
uniform magnetic fie
1. What is the maximum current delivered to a circuit containing a
2.60 F capacitor when it is connected across the following
(a) a North American outlet having Vrms = 120 V, f = 60.0 Hz
(b) a European outlet having Vrms = 240 V and f = 50.0
1. Find the de Broglie wavelength and frequency of an electron
whose speed is 10% of the speed of light. Using the EM spectrum
chart, what kinds of EM waves could this de Broglie wavelemgth
represent? Please show all calculations and explanations!