* We aren't endorsed by this school
35.When computing WACC, you should use the
2.The process of planning and managing a firm's long-term assets is called
15. A firm has a debt-equity ratio of .35. What is the total debt ratio
45. Down Under Boomerang, Inc.
1. A proxy fight occurs when
44.A project costing $6,200 initially should produce cash inflows of $2,860 a year for three years..
43. Flatte Restaurant is considering the purchase of a $10,800 soufflé maker.
41. The primary reason that company projects with positive net present values are considered accepta
40. Graham and Harvey (2001) found that _____ were the two most popular capital budgeting methods..d
23. The Wintergrass Company has an ROE of 13.2 percent and a payout ratio of 30 percent
2 A stakeholder is any person or entity
3 Which one of the following is least apt to help convince managers to work in the best interest of
14. Galaxy United, Inc.
4. Financial managers primarily create firm value by
11 Shelton, Inc., has sales of $395,000, costs of $183,000
6. What is the future value of $3,136 invested for 12 years at 6.50 percent compounded annually
10 Which one of these accounts is classified as a current asset on the balance sheet
39.The net present value method of capital budgeting analysis does all of the following except
38. Foamsoft sells customized boat shoes.
37. The difference between the present value of an investment’s future cash flows and its initial co
24. The most common means of financing a temporary cash deficit is a
22. If the Hunter Corp. has an ROE of 14 and a payout ratio of 17 percent, what is its sustainable g
21.Which account is least apt to vary directly with sales
25.The length of time between the acquisition of inventory by a firm and the payment by the firm for
28. The nominal rate of return on a bond is 7.28 percent while the real rate is 3.09 percent. What
26. Here are the most recent balance sheets for Country Kettles, Inc.
27. Consider the following financial statement information for the Rivers Corporation
29. Unique Stores common stock pays a constant annual dividend of $1.75 a share. What is the value o
31. The relationship between nominal rates, real rates, and inflation is known as the
32. Titan Mining Corporation has 9.5 million shares of common stock outstanding
FIN 571 FIN 571 -