* We aren't endorsed by this school
2.The process of planning and managing a firm's long-term assets is called
15. A firm has a debt-equity ratio of .35. What is the total debt ratio
16. Galaxy United, Inc.
38. Foamsoft sells customized boat shoes.
39.The net present value method of capital budgeting analysis does all of the following except
40. Graham and Harvey (2001) found that _____ were the two most popular capital budgeting methods..d
41. The primary reason that company projects with positive net present values are considered accepta
42. What is the net present value of a project
43. Flatte Restaurant is considering the purchase of a $10,800 soufflé maker.
44.A project costing $6,200 initially should produce cash inflows of $2,860 a year for three years..
1. A proxy fight occurs when
45. Down Under Boomerang, Inc.
2 A stakeholder is any person or entity
3 Which one of the following is least apt to help convince managers to work in the best interest of
14. Galaxy United, Inc.
4. Financial managers primarily create firm value by
37. The difference between the present value of an investment’s future cash flows and its initial co
35.When computing WACC, you should use the
34. When estimating the cost of equity using the DDM, which one of these is most apt to add error to
23. The Wintergrass Company has an ROE of 13.2 percent and a payout ratio of 30 percent
24. The most common means of financing a temporary cash deficit is a
22. If the Hunter Corp. has an ROE of 14 and a payout ratio of 17 percent, what is its sustainable g
21.Which account is least apt to vary directly with sales
25.The length of time between the acquisition of inventory by a firm and the payment by the firm for
28. The nominal rate of return on a bond is 7.28 percent while the real rate is 3.09 percent. What
26. Here are the most recent balance sheets for Country Kettles, Inc.
27. Consider the following financial statement information for the Rivers Corporation
29. Unique Stores common stock pays a constant annual dividend of $1.75 a share. What is the value o
31. The relationship between nominal rates, real rates, and inflation is known as the
32. Titan Mining Corporation has 9.5 million shares of common stock outstanding
FIN 571 Week 2 Individual Assignment Business Structure Advice.doc
FIN 571 Week 2 Individual Assignment Ratio Analysis Problems.doc
FIN 571 Week 2 DQ 2.doc
FIN 571 Week 2 Individual Assignment Ethics and Finance.doc
FIN 571 FIN 571 -